Monday, February 10, 2014

My Vows to My Groom

About twelve years ago you took a chance asking me out. Nearly six years ago I took a chance and agreed to go out with you. A year ago you asked me to be your wife. And today I stand before all my family and friends to make a promise with you.

You have stood by my side and have never run away from our troubles. You have loved me unconditionally and have always made me smile. Your infectious laugh and great smile make it hard for me to stay mad at you. For these reasons I will always love you.

I, Kittywolf13, vow to always stand by your side, to be your strength when you need it and your comfort always. I will love you unconditionally as you have done with me and I will try not to annoy you too much!

Groom, I love you from the bottom of my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment