Monday, February 10, 2014

Jan 23, 2014 - 9 days out

Jan 23, 2014 - 9 days out

So today I worked on more lists and some more tags and started hashing out a little bit of our vows. It's a little harder then I expected but I can do it. I was in good spirits all day and mostly excited about the day. 

I'm really enjoying this feeling of joy and am seriously almost dreading the wedding only because I don't know what I will do afterwards! A year or more of planning for just one day. Something so complicated for one moment in time. It feels so surreal and I simply can't wrap my head around the idea that in 9 days I'll be married! Me! It's so weird to think about it like that. To think about it all. I really hope I can slow the day down for myself and really enjoy it. I want to really take my time walking down the isle and during our first dance, first kiss. I just want time to stop for those moments. I can't wait to see your face that morning and I really hope it will be an expression I'll never forget... And please forgive me if I start giggling at you. I assure it's probably the nerves. I'm not laughing at you. Every time I think about it I think I'm not ready and yet every time I lay in bed I think I'm ready for the next chapter in my life where I don't go to bed by myself. 

So here's hoping the excitement continues to build, that there will be no disappointment, and that everything will be beautiful and ok!

P.s. Did I mention I'm freaking out because the hair stylist canceled on me 9 days before the wedding??!

No comments:

Post a Comment